SO WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT MEIJIN PRO IMPORTED KARATE UNIFORMS?
The design - the result of 20 years of research and development. The unique features, many of them included at the request of senior instructors like Morio Higaonna and Fumio Demura. Some you will pay extra for elsewhere, others are only available from MEIJIN, and, of course, FREE Japanese name and /or style embroidery (up to a value of $15.00) guaranteed to be correct and sewn with special care, individually, for YOU!
The people who use Meijin swear they are superior to uniforms that cost double and users include the guys at CFA and Tsunami Productions - and the instructors they work with! You certainly can't buy a better uniform for the money.
- Basic Specifications
- Material: Specially woven 100% 14 oz. white cotton canvas.
- Cut: Traditional with full length sleeves and pants, drawstring waist.
- Ventilated underarm gussets.
- Shoulders and waist lined with cotton gauze.
- Hand finished collar with multi-needle stitching and extra reinforcement.
- Reinforced throughout with extra stitching.
- Pants with three tie string loops for security and mcomfort.
- Extra long woven cotton tie string on pans.
- Non-chlorine bleached for safety and comfort as well as environmental safety.
- Vamped, double-sewn seams throughout.